Wednesday, November 28, 2018

"Recycled Letters," by Jake Halperin

Constructor's Comments

To me, this is a refreshing take on familiar anagram themes; I hope solvers see it the same way.  It's a pretty tight set of theme entries in that of all the words made from the letters EILT, I used all the ones that contain each letter at least once, with the exception of illite.

David encouraged me to redo my original grid, which was truly not great, and he made some masterful tweaks to this one.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, considering the amount of theme material, and I'm glad I managed to keep EXTRA LIVES and DRIVERLESS in there.


1 comment:

  1. TILLIEOLSEN - "Early feminist writer" would work. Not a criticism; I liked your set. And I like the concept of a letter bank theme. The revealer was just right.

    ReplyDelete