Saturday, November 24, 2018

"The Royal Court," by Chris King

Constructor's Comments

This was a fun one to put together, and the key was 36-Across is a nice 15-letter entry.  I'm also partial to 46-Across, as that two-word phrase is a part of the wonderful exchange seen here:


This was a nice, clean puzzle, and I hope you, the solver, enjoyed it and maybe learned something new.  I want to thank David for publishing my very first major outlet puzzle.

Also, if you want to see more of my brand of things, I have a blog at Chris Words with a whole backlog.  I've heard some like it.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!


1 comment:

  1. Good puzzle, Chris. I regularly enjoy your grids at Chris Words. I can't imagine why you haven't been published in the bigs before (unless you're not submitting puzzles to them.)

    ReplyDelete