Tuesday, September 11, 2018

"Back Porch," by George Jasper

Constructor's Comments

I was just going over the many possible combinations of letter exchanges when the CH to P struck me as one I hadn't seen before and that was loaded with possibilities.  Since these types of puzzles are fairly common, I figured if I could come up with at least five theme entries, the puzzle would have a better chance to pass muster with David.

Fortunately, with a little help from David's fine-tuning of the upper left corner, the puzzle fell into place.  I had one small concern that SNAPCHAT/SNAP PAT might not be familiar to some solvers, but evidently it's common enough.

After about an hour trying to come up with a puzzle title, "Back Porch" just popped into my head and seemed to work nicely.


No comments:

Post a Comment