Tuesday, September 4, 2018

"Color Mixing," by Jakob Weisblat

Constructor's Comments

I'm excited to have my first puzzle published!  David's been great to work with and helped a bunch on the gridwork.

This puzzle idea came to me when my friend was talking about the RBG movie in June; I misread RBG in her post as RGB, which I see a lot because I do lighting design, and when I realized my mistake I thought, "I wonder what other things you can make with these letters."  Fortuitously, there are enough possibilities to make a crossword out of them.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations on your debut puzzle. Very nicely done, fun puzzle. I'll bet you and/or David have already noticed that the clue for 20A got cut short.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mark! Yeah, that 20-Across clue somehow got cut off ... it should read [Kind of color model that computer screens use, or a hint to the starred entries' initials]

      Delete